It does not receive public funding
Editor in chief:
CLARA MOSCHINI

Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram LinkedIn

Celli plays poker with T&J Installations

The group expands into beer in the UK with the fourth M&A

Celli plays poker with the English T&J Installations and scores the fourth M&A overseas in five years. In March, the Rimini group, global leader in the sector of beverage dispensing systems and accessories, had already acquired 30% of the British company, leader in England in technical assistance services for the same plants, with the possibility of a call option for the remaining 70% exercised today. "With the finalization of this operation, we will focus on the integration and digitization of Field Service processes - says Adalberto Pizzi, director of the Asset Management Division of the Celli Group -. We will therefore be able to bring innovative solutions in the management of assets to the UK market. systems of our customers, ensuring a reduction in management costs and full control of service levels".

With a pro-forma turnover of around 130 million euros, Celli was founded in 1974, is headquartered in San Giovanni in Marignano (Rimini), has almost 600 employees in 6 production plants located in Italy and in the United Kingdom (three plants deriving from from three past acquisitions) and exports its products to over 100 countries around the world. The first operation dates back to June 2015, when Celli acquired the English group ADS2, specialized in the design of customized and design columns for beer tapping, thus becoming a reference player in the sector for the world's largest beer producers. In May 2017, the Group therefore finalized the acquisition of Angram Ltd, a British company specializing in the production of systems for traditional pump tapping of cask ale beers. The latest operation in the UK was in October 2019, when Celli acquired MF Refrigeration, the leading manufacturer of draft beer refrigeration systems in the UK market.

hef - 14860

EFA News - European Food Agency
Similar