It does not receive public funding
Editor in chief:

Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram LinkedIn

Do you want to access to this and other private contents?
Log in if you are a subscriber or click here to request service

DeA Capital: Taste of Italy 2 fund concludes its first transaction in Spain

Acquired 60% of Alnut, Foodiverse keeps the remaining 40%

The investment fund Taste of Italy 2, managed by DeA Capital Alternative Funds SGR S.p.A. and Foodiverse Hold S.L, have signed an agreement under which 60% of the shares of Alimentación y Nutrición Familiar S.L. (Alnut), a company specialising in family and infant nutrition, will belong to the fund and the remaining 40% to Foodiverse, the group to which the company currently belongs. Founded in 2010, A...

hef - 16080

EFA News - European Food Agency